- The Assembly of Prnjavor Municipality consists of 29 members.
- The Assembly members are elected in direct elections by secret ballot, in accordance with the law, for a period of four years.
- The Municipal Assembly decides on matters within its competence by a majority of votes of the total number of councilors, unless otherwise provided by law or by the Statute of the Municipality.
- The Municipal Assembly regulates the manner of decision-making by the Rules of Procedure in accordance with the law and the statute.
- The Municipal Assembly is a representative body, a decision-making body and the Municipal policy maker.
Office of Municipal Assembly:
Secretary: SRETKO AULIĆ
Address: Svetog Save 10
Telephone: +387 51 660-701
Fax: +387 51 663-740
E-mail: [email protected]